International shipping information. Some countries may charge an import or customs fee to order internationally. We can't advise you of what this will be, it is the recipient's responsibility, so if you're unsure, please check with your country's customs office!
Patch Biodegradable Bamboo Plasters (natural)
Patch biodegradable bamboo plasters
Today, we would like to present you yet another biodegradable product. The bamboo plasters by PATCH. Patch organic strips represent a natural approach to wound care. In fact, our Patch bamboo plasters are made from 100% certified organic bamboo fibre. In addition, they are and are 100% compostable.
Furthermore, bamboo fibre is one of the fastest growing, renewable resources on the planet. Added with extra natural goodness in the form of coconut oil, aloe vera and activated charcoal.Consequently, the Patch ingredients are all made from natural elements with historically proven benefits. Benefits that soothe symptoms and assist with wound recovery.
Nevertheless, PATCH’s aim is to be the most sensitive and natural wound care alternative on the market. Appealing to all skin types both young and old.
One tube contains 25 plasters. Dimensions 20 x 2.5 x 1.5 cm
- Patch bamboo plaster
- made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- ideal for grazes, cuts and minor abrasions
- hypoallergenic wound care solution
- Earth friendly
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Free from plastic, silicon, latex and parabens, therefore natural
- Sustainably sourced
- material for the patch tube: recycled cardboard materials and printed with a natural colour dye
- tube is 100% compostable and also biodegradable
- the sterilisation packaging is made from plastic-free rice paper and is also compostable
- the strips are made from a compostable bamboo fibre
Please check link below for more information