International shipping information. Some countries may charge an import or customs fee to order internationally. We can't advise you of what this will be, it is the recipient's responsibility, so if you're unsure, please check with your country's customs office!
Patch bamboo plasters for kids (coconut)
Patch coconut oil especially for kids in cute panda design. The plasters give your kids comfort in life’s little emergencies. The KIDS range is made from 100% organic bamboo fibre, enriched with coconut oil in the gauze to help soothe minor abrasions and provide long lasting support for sensitive skin.
Scientific research has found that coconut oil has a myriad of natural healing benefits for the skin, including antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Coconut oil works at reducing inflammation and keeping the skin moisturised to help regenerate new skin cells. It is 100% safe and effective with no known side effects or toxicity.
Furthermore, bamboo fibre is one of the fastest growing, renewable resources on the planet. Added with extra natural goodness in the form of coconut oil, aloe vera and activated charcoal.Consequently, the Patch ingredients are all made from natural elements with historically proven benefits. Benefits that soothe symptoms and assist with wound recovery.
Nevertheless, PATCH’s aim is to be the most sensitive and natural wound care alternative on the market. Appealing to all skin types both young and old.
Say goodbye to any red marks from your typical plasters!
One tube contains 25 plasters. Dimensions 20 x 2.5 x 1.5 cm
- Patch bamboo plaster
- Type: Kids coconut
- made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- ideal for blisters, cuts and minor abrasions
- hypoallergenic wound care solution
- Earth friendly
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Free from plastic, silicon, latex and parabens, therefore natural
- Sustainably sourced
- material for the patch tube: recycled cardboard materials and printed with a natural colour dye
- tube is 100% compostable and also biodegradable
- the sterilisation packaging is made from plastic-free rice paper and is also compostable
- the strips are made from a compostable bamboo fibre
Please check link below for more information